Seasons of Me!

"A glimpse into the life of a birder, beach comber, self taught naturalist, an antique dealer, and junker! There are many seasons that happen here!"

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some Things Never Change


For my whole life this picture has hung in my mom and dads house. It was a constant in the house, a constand in our lives. One of those things that never change. It just has ALWAYS been, especially for me since it was taken in 1967, the year I was born! Here I am being held by my one and only big sister Elena. Look at that cute, little hint of a smile on my face! And look at those dimples on Elena Marie! She loved her little chair...The years have passed and the little rocking chair is gone...but the dimples remain and the little hint of a smile remains also!
So years later, in 2003, here we are again! Different rocking chair, same dimples, same hint of a smile...and the wonderful memories of that picture etched in our minds! She is still the big sister...Some things never change....

No comments:

Post a Comment